Engage with our community, Connect with God and others, Grow spiritually, and Multiply disciples.
1. We submit to the leadership of the Holy Spirit
2. We unashamedly preach the Word.
3. We wholeheartedly invest in the Next Generation.
4. We take the Great Commission literally.
5. We recognize that Community is essential for growth .
6. We will Sacrifice for the sake of others.
7. We place a high priority on Godly Leadership.
10 Steps of Life Transformation
1. Have you Confessed Christ?
2. Have you been Baptized?
3. Do you have a Regular Devotional time with God and His Word?
4. Have you joined the Church?
5. Do you give regularly and generously from the first of your income and not the last?
6. Are you engaged in meaningful spiritual discussions with your family?
7. Are you involved in a small group encouraging accountability and spiritual growth?
8. Are you involved in meaningful ministry?
9. Do you actively share your faith in Christ?
10. Are you becoming a “World Christian” (Missions)?
Our Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible is the Word of God, supernaturally inspired.
We believe that the Godhead exists eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that these three are one God.
We believe that Jesus Christ was both God and man, born of a virgin, and lived a sinless life. He was crucified, died as a penalty of our sins, and was raised from the dead on the third day.
We believe that in His death, the Lord Jesus Christ makes a perfect atonement for sin.
We believe that a true believer cannot lose his salvation, but that sin may interrupt the joy of his fellowship with God and bring the loving discipline of his Heavenly Father.
We believe that all who receive Christ become joint-heirs with Christ, and at death, their spirits depart to be with Christ.
We believe that it is the goal of every Christian to grow in spiritual maturity through obedience to the Word of God and the indwelling Spirit.
We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person, is God and possesses all the divine attributes. He indwells all believers, baptizes and seals all believers at the moment of their salvation, and fills them in response to confession of sin and yieldedness.